Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Madden 07 XBOX 360 Pictures

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Madden 07 XBOX 360 Pictures

    Just got my VGA cable for my XBOX 360 so that I can play 360 games on my PC monitor in High-Definition glory!

    To put it like it is: The games look GORGEOUS compared to a regular TV.

    Here are some pictures I took, and yes, I KNOW THAT THEY ARE PRETTY BLURRY but my camera is the main reason for that. Some are better than others, but with that said, enjoy the beauty of Madden 07! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]


    Vick grips the ball and looks downfield..
    vicklookson1yc8

    Vick spots an open man and prepares to make the throw..
    vickprepares2gb7

    The ball is released in a tight spiral..
    vickthrows3um9

    Vick looks on as the throw zooms towards the receiver. (The pass is caught - First down for the Falcons.)
    vickafterthrow4rh7

    A Dolphin defender isn't happy with the play.
    dolphindefender5yr5

    A Falcon prepares for the kickoff..
    falconkickoffprepare6fn3

    The kickoff returner looks high..
    beforekickreturn7sb4

    The returner catches the ball and makes a run for it..
    kickreturn8cv8

    .. But he runs right into several Falcons!
    returnerhit9ti8

    Upon closer examination, the entire WARNING LABEL message is readable... and ...
    warninglabel10tr7

    ... you can even see the jersey stitching.
    jerseystitching11tv7




    Enjoy!

    Sorry again for the blurriness, and if you guys have any requests for photos from another game, I'll do my best to get them to you.

    Here are some other 360 games I can take pictures of:
    Perfect Dark Zero
    Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
    Saint's Row
    Test Drive Unlimited
    Officially retired

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Madden 07 XBOX 360 Pictures

    Vick throwing a tight spiral? That's gotta be a video game.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Madden 07 XBOX 360 Pictures

    LMAO hey I gotta agree with you there bud. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Falcons aren't even close to my favorite team, just started up an exhibition game with them (to see how good the uniforms looked for both of the teams since I've not played much of Madden 07 due to time constraints) and once I was in there and went into replay mode, I just thought "Hey, why not take some pictures?"

    The good thing with Vick though is that he's even fast IN THE GAME. I dropped back to pass and decided to see how he could run, and jeez.. he's like a freakin' RB! Fast as lightning I tell ya!

    I need to get some of Favre and the rest of the Pack!
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Madden 07 XBOX 360 Pictures

    You all must not keep up with football that much. Believe me I'm no Vick fan but the man has a arm!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Madden 07 XBOX 360 Pictures

    He may have an arm, but his legs are what carry him through! BOOLAH BOOLAH! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    *WOOSH*

    What the heck was that?

    It must be Vick!
    Officially retired

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Madden 07 XBOX 360 Pictures

    And thats what makes Vick! Ask them Panthers!!!! THE VICK JUST GOT EM!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •